Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Careful Attention

Mia and I took a "date" to the mall today. We picked up some things to make Ang happy - candles, smelly scents, and chocolates (shout out to Asher's Chocolates - we toured the facility with Rick Santorum back in the day).

Lunch at the mall always means Chick-fil-A. Today was a bonus, as apparently Tuesdays at lunch kids eat free. Suh-WEEET! As I sat eating my Chick-fil-A sandwich, I recalled hearing from my boss (and others at work) that she had never eaten at Chick-fil-A. Heresy, I shout! Unconscionable! So for those new to the greatest chicken ever, here's a guide to making the perfect Chick-fil-A sandwich:

1. Take off top bun and add one pack of mayonnaise.
2. Put bun back on and flip over.
3. Take off bottom bun and add 3/4 pack of barbecue sauce.
4. Rearrange pickles to cover entire fillet (usually they end up clumped together)
5. Put bun back on, flip back over, and enjoy!

I'd be hungry writing this, except I'm enjoying a Heath Klondike Bar....mmmmm....

Oh, and one more shout-out! Ciao Bella Gelato - one of the primary things Ang wanted for her recovery was some sorbet/ice cream. We served Ciao Bella at Brew Mountain (R.I.P.) and highly recommend Chocolate Hazelnut and Mango. The Mango is amazing: ingredients are 1) Mango, 2) Water, 3) Sugar, and 4) Lemon Juice. That's it. Natural, and YUMMY!

No comments: