Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Scam?

So I (actually Angela) received a special offer in the mail the other day. For only ten dollars, we can try out Gevalia coffe via mail, and oh by the way they'll throw in a coffee maker. A ONE HUNDRED DOLLAR coffee maker!!!

After reading the fine print multiple times, I decided it was worth 10 bucks for a bit of coffee and the free coffee maker. I just have to remember to cancel my "account" within a month, or they'll send me more coffee (and a bill). Regardless, I get to keep the coffee maker.

If it turns into a scam, you'll be the last to know. (but at least you'll know) =)

DcD

1 comment:

NatronLaw said...

It's no scam. I drink their coffee, it's great! And, I have one of their coffee makers which I use when I don't have time to do an expresso. Their beans are a tad more expensive than Starbucks beans, but worth it in my opinion.