Saturday, March 17, 2007

Update

It's been non-stop the last couple of weeks. First, it's budget time at work, so I'm at meetings 2-3 times per week until 9 or 10 or 11 at night. That kinda hampers one's desire/ability to blog.

We all had a great time at Angela's brother's wedding. My return home was a "deja vu" of my trip there (see post below). I thought about blogging about it, but it was just going to make me more frustrated. Maybe I'll post my letter to AirTran.

Virginia has again proven to be the leader in wacky weather during spring:
Wednesday: High - 75
Thursday: High - 72
Friday: SNOW and sleet!! Yeah, snow. 2 inches. And it was 32 for a high. 40 degree difference in one day, and snow on the ground. Yikes!

Finally, a picture of Amelia's first time in a swing at a park. She apparently LOVED it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That picture is ADORABLE!!!!!!! I hope to see her swinging, crawling, and her (not so new) teeth soon!