Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Nickname

I think only two people in the world (my brother and JC in KC) will appreciate my logic, but here goes.

While playing basketball this morning with my mad skills, I blocked a number of passes while on defense. I thought to myself- I'm like a "white Gary Payton" so that would make me the "white glove." and who wore a white glove? None other than michael Jackson.

So next time you're on the floor with me, watch out for michael Jackson, cuz I'm gonna be your nemesis.

(told you you wouldn't understand!)
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yo, MJ, happy birthday!

I vaguely understand =).

-Abby

Anonymous said...

P.S.- I do understand that logic. I think it's something we inherited from Dad, because I do exatcly the same thing. =)

Anonymous said...

I'm on that logic like white on...never mind.

Anonymous said...

I smell what you're steppin' in...

And happy birthday!

And stick with MJ unless someone asks... it's a little more intimidating on the court!