Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Intrepid Titans

We look like a bunch of middle-school misfits. We just happen to be many years separated from Middle School.

Props to the staff and alumni for a great game. We led most of the way. And in the true spirit of letting all get in on the action, Coach Bruce said: "Guys, it looks like we're not going to catch up, so we're going to put some of the other guys [read: Danny] in to play a bit." They actually called a play to give me a 3-pointer. I had to dodge traffic and just missed off the left rim.

My official stats: jersey #1; 1 foul; 1 shot attempted; 1 jump ball (diving on the floor to grab it, thankyouverymuch); just over 1 minute played. I think I'm on to something.

(The title of the post comes from David Hallbrook, who amazed us all with his skill and stamina.)

1 comment:

Janice Phillips said...

We've come a long way since 2000...amazing.