Saturday, January 12, 2008

7+2=3

Some things you forget about and then just stumble upon them: like that really good sandwich at an out-of-the-way deli, the perfect gift you forgot to write down and then remembered which made your wife so happy, and....the Georgetown basketball game.

Ok, so maybe not on the same level, but I jumped in the car to watch the Packers game at Mike's house, and on my radio I heard there were 36 seconds left in the GU/UConn game. GU had just come back from 6 down, tied it up, and made UConn miss its shot. GU took it down the court, and with the shot clock expiring and 4 seconds left in the game, Roy Hibbert, Center, 7' 2" tall, drained a perfect 3-pointer. SWEEEET! Starting out perfect in the Big East, and on for another big year.

[Link Added] In case you want to see: ESPN Clip Here

Oh, and about the Packers - OH YEAH!! What a game! I'm thinking I may "live blog" the Super Bowl. We'll see...

No comments: