Sunday, March 19, 2006

For once....

...my dad is on the cutting edge of technology. I won't go into all the details, but typically during my childhood, my dad would settle for a "middle-of-the-road" computer. Not to say it wasn't new and powerful- I just always wanted the best of the best, creme de la creme, ultimate du jour, ap...(you get the point).

So- surprise, surprise- when he comes to our house with a brand-spankin' new, top o' the line MacBookPro! Woohoo!! Sweet action.

All this is background to say- the laptop has a built in camera, and Apple has created a nifty little program called PhotoBooth. Below is evidence of my dad's new digs....

2 comments:

the Tyrant said...

Ok and you think I'm weird?

Janice Phillips said...

Pretty narly! Almost makes me want to go buy a Mac...almost.