Saturday, June 04, 2005

So, it's been a while

Since my last post (only two months ago, mind you), I've been to Atlanta, Niagara Falls, and a Maroon 5 concert.

Atlanta was to visit my folks and investigate a possible investment opportunity.

Niagara Falls was a trip with my in-laws, my mum-in-law's parents, and my in-laws' best friends. Also along was my bro-in-law and his girlfriend. Eleven of us in total. We all actually fit in our house, and had a great time in Niagara Falls (three days there is long enough, it's kinda touristy after a while).

Maroon 5 just kicked. I've not been to many concerts (secular, especially) in my wee lifetime, but I know enough to know this was good. They were pumped, the crowd was excited without being too crazy, and the music was great. As with pretty much all live events, the additional gigs thrown into each song are well worth the effort of driving up to Columbia, MD.

Finally, on an interesting note, a house across the street from us just sold for $40,000 more than we paid for ours only 5 months ago. EQUITY, BABY!

I'll throw up some pics from Niagara soon.

DcD

No comments: